- Recipe Makes: 2 generous servings
- Approximate Cook and Prep Time: 30-40 minutes
- 1 package of Superior Catfish
- 1/2 cup prepared Hollandaise sauce
- 1/4 cup crab meat
- 1/4 cup chopped canned jalapenos
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp fresh chopped cilantro
- 1 tbsp capers
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Remove fish from the package, pat dry, and season with salt and pepper.
- Place fish on a greased baking sheet and top with combined remaining ingredients.
- Bake in oven till lightly browned and fish easily flakes apart (approximately 15-20 minutes).
- Serve with rice or a nice grain dish.
Got leftovers? Try topping scrambled eggs with your extra Hollandaise and crabmeat!