- Recipe Makes: 2 generous servings
- Approximate Cook and Prep Time: 35-40 minutes
- Suggested Pairing: Try this satisfying sandwich with an Oaky Chardonnay
- 1 package of Superior Catfish Nuggets
- 2 slices of premade fresh polenta, cut into quarters
- 4 slices cooked applewood smoked bacon
- 2 sub buns
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tbsp sweet chili sauce
- 2 slices of beefsteak tomato
- 2 cups of shredded iceberg lettuce
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Remove fish from package, cut into bite sized pieces, season with salt and pepper.
- Place fish on greased baking sheet and place in the oven.
- Cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and add polenta quarters.
- Return to the oven and continue baking until polenta is heated through and fish flakes apart (approximately another 10-12 minutes).
- Once complete, remove from the oven.
- Combine the ketchup and chili sauce and dress the fish.
- Stack the sauced fish on the bun on top of the polenta.
- Top with the remaining ingredients and enjoy!
Got leftovers? Try cutting the polenta into cubes and baking until crispy for a cool salad crouton!