- Recipe Makes: 2 generous servings
- Approximate Cook and Prep Time: 35-40 minutes
- Suggested Pairing: This dish packs a punch, so try it with a refreshing glass of sweet tea or lemonade
- 1 package of Superior Catfish Nuggets
- 2 shallot thinly sliced
- 2 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup cooked and diced andouille sausage
- 1/2 cup cooked and diced shrimp, shell and tail removed
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 beef stock
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Remove catfish nuggets from package, pat dry, and season with salt and pepper.
- Place on a greased baking sheet and place in oven.
- While fish is cooking, heat a medium sauce pot over medium high heat.
- Add 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Add garlic and shallot and stir for 1 minute.
- Once garlic starts to brown, add the remaining ingredients.
- Let reduce slightly and set aside.
- Once fish is cooked through and flakes easily apart, place on serving platter and top with sauce.
Got leftovers? Try taking your leftover andouille and shrimp with in your next batch of lasagna!