- Recipe Makes: 2 generous servings
- Approximate Cook and Prep Time: 35-40 minutes
- Suggested Pairing: Bubbles are great with spice, try a crisp sparkling Proseco with this full flavored dish!
- 1 package of Superior Catfish
- 12 oz cooked linguine
- 2 tbsp Cajun seasoning
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 pint fresh grape tomatoes
- 1/2 sliced fresh asparagus tips
- 1/4 cup diced sweet white onion
- 2 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- Pre-heat your oven to 400°F.
- Remove fish from package, pat dry, and season with salt and pepper.
- Place on a greased baking sheet.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a small mixing bowl and coat fish evenly.
- Place fish in the oven and bake until it flakes easily apart.
- Serve with some salted crispy French fries.
Got leftovers? Cajun seasoning goes great on burgers next time you have a grill out!