- Recipe Makes: 2 generous servings
- Approximate Prep and Cook Time:30-40 minutes
- Suggested Pairing: This is a rich dish that would benefit greatly from a clean Pinot Grigio
- 1 package of Superior Catfish Nuggets
- 1/2 wheel Boursin cheese
- 2 tbsp Cajun seasoning
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp chopped sundried tomatoes
- 2 zucchini ends removed and split lengthwise
- Pre-heat your oven to 400°F.
- Remove Catfish Nuggets from package, cut into bite pieces, pat dry and season with salt and pepper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine Boursin, cajun seasoning, parsley and sundried tomatoes.
- Place fish on a greased cookie sheet and top with a Boursin mixture.
- Drizzle zucchini with olive oil, season with salt and pepper and add to baking sheet.
- Bake until zucchini is softened and fish begins to flake easily, about 15-20 minutes.
Got leftovers? Try adding Boursin to your next grilled cheese sandwich for a creamy gourmet twist!