- Recipe Makes: 2 generous servings
- Approximate Prep and Cook Time: 30-40 minutes
- Suggested Pairing: A new England Style IPA
- 1 package of Superior Ocean Perch
- 2 cups of flour
- 1/2 cup Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 grated Asiago cheese
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Pre-heat your oven to 400°F.
- Remove the fish from package, pat dry, rub with extra virgin olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl, season to taste with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Coat fish evenly in flour mixture and shake off excess.
- Place fish on a baking dish and drizzle a little extra virgin olive oil over the top and place in oven to cook to guidelines.
- Once fish is cooked through place on serving platters and serve with favorite side dishes.
Got leftovers? Try a nice aged Asiago on your next cheese board.