- Recipe Makes: 2 generous servings
- Approximate Cook and Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Suggested Pairing: Have a complete meal by serving with a warm baguette and glass of red wine!
- 1 package of Superior Salmon
- 3 slices of bacon cooked and crumbled
- 4 cups of chopped fresh romaine
- 1/4 cup croutons
- 4 tbsp Caesar dressing
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan
- 2 tbsp chopped canned jalapeno
- Pre-heat your broiler.
- Remove salmon from the package, pat dry, and season with 1 tablespoon olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place on a greased baking sheet and put under the broiler.
- Broil until salmon is cooked through and begins to flake apart. If it starts to get too dark you can flip it over and return to the broiler to finish cooking.
- Place all remaining ingredients in a large mixing bowl and toss to combine.
- Serve cooked salmon on the side with a cold salad.
- If you prefer, you could go the salmon up ahead of time and chill down to serve with the salad.
Got leftovers? Try Caesar dressing and jalapenos mixed with hard-broiled eggs for an awesome egg salad!