- Recipe Makes: 2 generous servings
- Approximate Cook and Prep Time: 35-40 minutes
- 1 package of Superior Whitefish
- 2 cups cleaned and halved fresh brussel sprouts
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Remove fish from the package, pat dry, and season with salt and pepper.
- Place on a greased baking sheet and place in the oven.
- Toss brussel sprouts with tablespoon of olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Spread in an even layer around the fish on the same pan.
- Place in oven and bake until sprouts are tender and fish easily flakes apart.
- While fish is cooking add vinegar and honey to a small heavy-bottomed saucepan.
- Slowly reduce until it forms a syrup consistency.
- Serve fish with brussel sprouts and drizzle with balsamic syrup.
Got leftovers? Mix honey and balsamic with olive oil and apple cider for delicious salad dressing.