Boursin Whitefish Sandwich
- Recipe Makes: 2 generous servings
- Suggested Pairing: This is a rich dish that would benefit greatly from a clean Pinot Grigio
- 1 package of Superior Whitefish
- 1/2 wheel Boursin cheese
- 2 tbsp crushed pine nuts
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- 1 cup fresh arugula
- 1 tbsp chopped sundried tomatoes
- 1 medium-sized baguette cut in half and sliced lengthwise
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Remove whitefish from package, pat dry, and season with salt and pepper.
- In a small mixing bowl combine Boursin, pine nuts, parsley, and sundried tomatoes.
- Place whitefish on a greased baking sheet and top with Boursin mixture.
- Rub baguette with olive oil and place on a second baking sheet.
- Place both sheets in the oven.
- Continue baking fish until lightly browned and easily flakes apart.
- Remove fish from oven and assemble sandwiches on a baguette with arugula.
Got leftovers? Try adding pine nuts to your morning granola or oatmeal for a rich buttery crunch!