- Recipe Makes: 2 generous servings
- Approximate Prep and Cooking Time: 30-40 minutes
- Suggested Pairing: A nice frosty Horchata drink would go great with these fish tacos!
- 1 package of Superior Catfish
- 4 corn flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup prepared fresh pico de gallo
- 1/4 cup canned black beans, rinsed
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tbsp diced fresh mango
- 2 tbsp diced seedless cucumber
- 2 tbsp diced red onion
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Remove fish from the package, pat dry, and season with salt and pepper.
- Place on a greased baking sheet and bake until fish flakes easily apart (approximately 15-20 minutes).
- While fish is cooking combine black beans with pico and set aside.
- As fish is finishing, blister the tortillas in a very hot heavy-bottomed fry pan.
- Remove fish from the oven and flakes apart.
- Layer fish, black bean pico, and cream mixture in tortillas and enjoy!
Got leftovers? Try mixing the black bean pico mix in your next grilled cheese!