- 1 lb baby dutch yellow potatoes
- 3 ears corn, each cut crosswise into 6 pieces
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp Old Bay seasoning
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 (12.8 oz) packaged smoked andouille sausage, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook potatoes until just tendered and parboiled, about 10-13 minutes. Stir in corn during the last 5 minutes of cooking time; drain well.
- In a small bowl, combine butter, garlic and Old Bay seasoning.
- Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray. Place potatoes, corn, shrimp, and sausage in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Stir in butter mixture and gently toss to combine.
- Place into oven and bake for 12-15 mintues, or until the shrimp are opaque and corn is tender.
- Serve immediately with lemon wedges, garnished with parsley, if desired.