- 1 salmon fillet
- 1/2 cup salted butter melted
- 4 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 8 garlic cloves crushed
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh dill
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F. Line a 4 sided baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place the salmon in the middle of the foil.
- In a glass measuring cup, combine melted butter, lemon juice, garlic, and dill. Whisk together.
- Pour butter mixture directly over salmon. Pull the sides and ends of the aluminum foil up and pinch together, covering the salmon completely.
- Bake in the pre-heated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until the salmon flakes easily with a fork.