- Recipe Makes: 2 generous servings
- Approximate Prep and Cooking Time: 20-25 minutes
- 1 package of Superior Salmon
- 1/2 cup salted butter, melted
- 4 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 8 garlic cloves crushed
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh dill
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
- Line a four-sided baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place the salmon in the middle of the foil.
- In a measuring cup, combine melted butter, lemon juice, garlic, and dill. Whisk together.
- Pour butter mixture directly over salmon. Pull the sides and ends of the aluminum foil up and pinch together, covering the salmon completely.
- Bake in the pre-heated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until the salmon flakes easily with a fork.