Swiss chard and roasted potatoes are the perfect compliments in this one pot meal.
- Recipe Makes: 2 generous servings
- Approximate Prep and Cooking Time: 45-55 minutes
- Suggested Pairing: This dish lends itself well to a bold red wine and a warm baguette
- 1 package of Superior Salmon
- 2 cups your favorite vodka pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 cups fresh chopped rainbow swiss chard
- 3/4 lb of fingerling potatoes cut in 1/2
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped parlsey
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Rinse and dry fingerling potatoes and toss with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, season with salt and pepper.
- Lay potatoes out in an even layer and bake in an oven-safe dish for 25-30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Remove pan from the oven and add in remaining ingredients.
- Cover with foil and return to the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Or until sauce is bubbling and salmon is cooked through.
Got leftovers? If you have extra vodka sauce, try using it as a pizza sauce on Naan bread with your favorite toppings!