- 1 lb king crab legs
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 tbsp of chopped parsley
- 1/2 stick of melted salted butter
- 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice
- Lemon slices for garnish
- Using a sharp knife or a pair of a scissors, slice or cut the crab legs into halves to expose the flesh. Arrange them evenly on a baking sheet or tray.
- Melt butter, adding garlic, parsley, and lemon juice. Stir to mix well. Drizzle then spread the butter mixture on the crab and save some for dipping.
- Pre-heat oven to 375F. Place thawed crab legs on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake until warm throughout, about 15 minutes. Serve immediately with the remaining garlic lemon butter and lemon slices.