- Recipe Makes: 2 generous servings
- Approximate Prep and Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 1/2 lb of shrimp, raw, peeled and deveined, no tail
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 limes
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp cajun seasoning
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 tbsp black peppernulla facilisi
- Pre-heat oven to 450°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the oil and all of the dry spices. Add your raw shrimp and mix them in well until all of the shrimp are evenly coated.
- Spread coated shrimp into a single layer on a shallow, tinfoil lined, metal baking sheet.
- Bake in oven at 450°F for small shrimp for 8 minutes and for medium to large shrimp bake an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cut lines and squeeze the juice over the entire pan and sprinkle with chopped fresh cilantro and a fine layer of additional smoked paprika.
- Serve in a warm tortilla, bowl of rice, or with noodles!