- Recipe Makes: 2 generous servings
- Approximate Cook and Prep Time: 40-50 minutes
- Suggested Pairing: Try this dish with an oaky Chardonnay
- 1 package of Superior Catfish Steaks
- 1/4 cup sliced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup sliced poblano pepper
- 1 cup of canned petite diced tomatoes
- 1 cup sliced cooked adouille sausage
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Remove fish from package, pat dry, and season with salt and pepper.
- Place fish in a medium-sized deep baking dish with remaining ingredients.
- Cover with foil and place in the oven.
- Bake until vegetables are softened and fish cooked through flakes easily apart.
- Remove from oven and serve in a bowl with cooked pasta or couscous.
Got leftovers? Try adding andouille to your next quiche or egg scramble!