Black Pearl History
The Black Pearl brand has been one of the most recognized and trusted names for many years in the seafood industry. Their one-of-a-kind products, like Scottish Atlantic Salmon, are synonymous with premium quality seafood. Superior Foods is now the proud exclusive provider of Black Pearl Seafoods. We are excited for this opportunity to continue the legacy and expand the product offerings of the distinguished brand known as Black Pearl.
Black Pearl Scottish Atlantic Salmon
Black Pearl Scottish Salmon are distinguished by their naturally pure, clean flavor and buttery sweet fat. Sourced from the Shetland Islands and northern Scotland at the junction of the North Sea and Atlantic Ocean, Black Pearl Scottish Salmon are raised in an ideal environment for sustainable fish farming.
- Raised in open water pens that contain only 1% fish and 99% water
- All natural and sustainable feed that is 100% naturally pigmented
- No added GMO’s
- No antibiotics
- No hormones
- No paint or chemicals applied to nets
- High in healthy unsaturated fats (the kind associated with lowing cholesterol)
- Low in saturated fats
- Great source of Omega-3 fatty acids with 2.6g per portion, of which long-chain Omega 3 accounts for 2.2g
- Vitamin B group including B12 – linked to creating and repairing DNA and reducing the kind of inflammation that can lead to heart disease
- Potassium – which helps control blood pressure and reduce the risk of stroke
- Selenium – credited with protecting bone health, improving thyroid function and even reducing the risk of some cancers
Black Pearl Sea Scallops are sustainably harvested from the cool, clean waters
of the North Atlantic. They possess the sweetest, most moist and tender
texture, resulting in the perfect scallop for searing or grilling.
Why Should You Choose Black Pearl Sea Scallops:
- 100% All-Natural
- Product of the USA
- No additives or preservatives
- Fresh, never frozen
Black Pearl Sell Sheets
- Additional Black Pearl Products
- Additional Sell Sheets
- Recipes & More!
For additional product information or to place a wholesale order, contact your Superior Foods Sales Representative.